[OT] where can I find a Rabbit list like this?

The one thing I would like to say abot this is thus: why would you want to
go to another list to learn about rabbits when all they talk about is their
clutch cable broke or they are replacing the shoes in the rear. The only
difference between a rabbit and a scirocco is the body. the rest is the
same. Furthermore, this list talks about making your rabbit/scirocco/A1
jetta go faster. what more could one want? Many of us have rabbits. I have
one.... or so.....

> > hey i know of 2.  me and jim both our convertables are bunnys.
> > brian
> > 82 Rabbit convertable.
> >

>Rock.
>
>/===============================================================\
>| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
>| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
>|                                                               |
>|    Any problem can be solved with the proper application of   |
>|   Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money.                           |
>\===============================================================/

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA