16v kit for sale at Cincy

--part1_a1.2857757d.2a304f84_boundary

Found this today while playing in the garage. I would repaint if before
installing since its faded and has a few scratches. Its black and is in good
condition except for the front peice.
 It has one inch long crack on the vertical surface which I didnt even notice
till I was looking at it from the backside, and one substantial tear in the
horizontal part that you cant see.
Comes with all 10 parts and all the plugs.

How does $150 sound for starters? I will bring it along for inspection.

Jasin

--part1_a1.2857757d.2a304f84_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Found this today while playing in the garage. I would repaint if before installing since its faded and has a few scratches. Its black and is in good condition except for the front peice.
<BR> It has one inch long crack on the vertical surface which I didnt even notice till I was looking at it from the backside, and one substantial tear in the horizontal part that you cant see.
<BR>Comes with all 10 parts and all the plugs.
<BR>
<BR>How does $150 sound for starters? I will bring it along for inspection.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a1.2857757d.2a304f84_boundary--