Parts at Cincy and the caravan through PA

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C20CD9.6BC1E160

Dear List:
I was planning on going to Cincy, but my company is moving to a new =
facility this very weekend and I don't have any choice but to help.
Anyway, I bought a dash from Josh Wyte and it's being taken to Cincy by =
his buddy Mickey Condon. Mickey's not sure of the route since he's =
caravaning with a bunch of regulars.
So, the question is, can someone in the caravan tell me the route =
through PA so I can intercept the group for a couple minutes, say HI, =
pick up the dash and then just be jealous that you all are going and I'm =
not?
Failing that would someone in the DC area be willing to bring the dash =
back so we can meet up at a later date?
I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD just north of DC, so you would have some =
idea of potential intercept spots in PA generally north of DC.
TIA
Dan

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C20CD9.6BC1E160

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear List:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was planning on going to Cincy, but =
my company is=20
moving to a new facility this very weekend and I don't have any choice =
but to=20
help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, I bought a dash from Josh Wyte =
and it's=20
being taken to Cincy by his buddy Mickey Condon. Mickey's not sure of =
the route=20
since he's caravaning with a bunch of regulars.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So, the question is, can someone in the =
caravan=20
tell me the route through PA so I can intercept the group for a couple =
minutes,=20
say HI, pick up the dash and then just be jealous that you all are going =
and I'm=20
not?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Failing that would someone in the DC =
area be=20
willing to bring the dash back so we can meet up at a later =
date?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD just =
north of DC,=20
so you would have some idea of potential intercept spots in PA generally =
north=20
of DC.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>TIA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dan</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C20CD9.6BC1E160--