Looking for a Borbet Type C

Hey all -

	After the debacle with Bad Boy Motorsports and finding out
that one of the Borbet Type C's that they sold me was literally
unrepairable, I've been calling all over north america trying to find
one dang wheel to get the set finished. NOBODY seems to have them,
guess Borbet stopped making them. Anyways, I'm trying to find a 15"
type C, or someone that wants to buy 3 working ones. Help me out here
guys before I get an ulcer thinking about this.... (sigh)

				- B

PS - Email me directly if you can. I'm on digest.
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			Desk  - 650.723.8400
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
TAS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Being an authority and being a woman are very similar, in that if
you have to tell people you are one, then you aren't."

					- Margaret Thatcher