no waterfest for me EITHER

Hey guys,

Last years "dustfest" was an aberration.  The couple of times before were
great.  I'd give it another chance.  Oh and hitman, you don't look so good,
I can see an unusual 72 hour illness building up to a peak around July 21st.
You should probably avoid being around your coworkers as you don't want to
infect them :)

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"