my rocco plans and update...long

thanks to your help i have finally fixed my damn sunroof it now tilts and slides....next on my agenda is fixing my speedo cable, new air filter and putting the tilt up know back onto my seat those things will get here thursday...
i am getting my audi sunroof motor and cover, corrado center column, fuel distributor, ac condensor, side trim, and hopefully in a week my corrado bumper.... it should be an interesting project...
does anyone know if the corrado bumper would fit easily and is the side length long enough... also do i need the corrados bumper holder or can i just use the one from my rocco...