machined part needed

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> Or, is Scott talking about the distributor hole in the head? ohhh..
> Well, does it fit or I have this feeling its smaller. What about a
> freez
> plug Scott? They come in many sizes you know. Just an idea.

Well, Shawny, I rectum so since Scotty's gone to Electromotive or some
other high $, single-guy toy.

But now, the freeze plug idea, that's a real wiener.  I'm thinking the
rubber kind with the screw that expands it?  Available at any hardware
store?  You *are* a good little Cheapass, aren't you?

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.