ci cant wait to get my rocco!

Hey, I feel your pain!!  I have been promised twice now that my new car
would be here and now I am waiting more.  I found a 79 MK1 S that needs a
motor but is on the other side of the mountains and the guy I'm buying it
from is suppose to haul it over on a flatbed.  Something came up on the
weekend so he didn't go then he recently told me that when he got into is
truck to get it the oil light came on so he has to fix that first.  They guy
isn't a flake (that I know of) but stuff just keeps happening.  I repeat in
my mind, over and over, that patience is a virtue and that good things come
to those who wait!!  If I were to buy the first MK1 that came along, I would
have had a junker compared to the one that I should be getting for less
money even!!  There is hope!!!!

Dave