this is gonna get ugly

I second that,. after I painted the car, my body shop said to visit if I
have questions about the job, 3 weeks later in the middle of the hood , the
clearcoat moved a little before settling in, and created a slight wave
"crack" look to the job, he took it back in, repolished the entire car with
1800 grit wet sand, and rewaxed it for free... and it was a 1 person job on
a saturday (only day I was available to leave the car)..

explain to him the problem, its probably somethign easy to fix and most
likely will not cost you anything. tale a looks of.. "can you help me?" on
your face, and see how it goes, if you run in with your guns smokin' all
youll get is the door...

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **