16v body kit

Something I know!!!! yesss!!!!  I ripped a body kit off my wrecked rocc.
Yes there is an assload of screws to get off (bout 80).  after your finished
with all of the screws on a piece,( make sure, pieces under the doors are
screwed inside of the doorjam), just get your fingers under an end and just
start pulling.  The Bentley is full of pooh, only use the knife or blade on
parts where you get stuck.  Everything is super flexible plastic, so you can
wail on it pretty bad and it'll snap back into shape