Racing at Cincy. Was Re: Need All your advice....Cincy

--- "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:
> I say drive it.....
>
> I think the only issue you need to address is what amount
> of self control do
> you have once you are at Dauns to not beat on it there.
> The drive itself
> would probably be fine...it is the racing in Cincy that
> is the problem

Speaking of racing, just a word of caution.  The neighbor I
share a driveway with works for the state highway patrol -
don't do nuthin' dumb.  Also remember that it's a small
town and I don't want to get blamed for something someone
else did.  (There's ONE other person in the area that I
know of that has a Scirocco.)

Basically, just try not to piss off the locals - police or
otherwise.  I've not had any complaints / hassles so far,
and I'd like to keep it that way.  :)

Weather forecast so far:

Friday - sunny & 78
Saturday - sunny & 80.