Name that plug:2001 TDI Beetle

 Lets see if between Wasserwerks and .org somebody has any clue. :D

This is for a friend of mine and he seems to be stumping everybody.

This is the wiring that goes to the passengers side front of a 2001 TDI
Beetle. It comes from inside the dashboard and runs down the passenger's
side fender. When I got the car, all of these were unplugged, so I am hoping
that they are all for lights, blinkers, fogs, etc.
I need to know if any of them belong to any sensors that are hooked to the
ECU and potentially need to be there to make the car run.

try and identify as many as you can!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=381585