the scirocco impresses another

well, actually make that two. after work tonight i got behind this guy i
work with who takes off like a bat out of hell every night when we hit the
freeway. so, knowing what was coming, i gunned it and stayed right with his
'98 cadilliac, that is till about 90mph. then he steadily pulled away. so
stoping at the gas station to pick up a drink on my way to the shop, bill
was there. he was impressed by how quick my "lil' car" actually was. and
this being the $200 rocco, so was i!
  hit