I strayed from the Path...but I couldn't help it - I swear!

humm... I was told you just need to slide the gear of the audi3a distributor
unto the JH distributor and you where done.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco