Photo of my car this weekend

Craig Williams wrote:

> Hey everyone...
>
> Here is a photo that came out pretty nice from a group VW drive I did this
> weekend. I went out with a big MK IV crowd for a nice California drive in
> the foothills this past weekend. As you can see from the photos, it was the
> kind of weather that makes the rest of the country jealous.
>
> I sure wish I could make it out to Cincy for next weekend. :(
>
> <http://www.williamshouse.org/drive/Img_0004.jpg>
>
> -- Craig

Mine looks JUST like that!

Except it's nose is up on a jack stand.

And it's current sitting on the side of the house.

And my paint was worn to the open pore level before I got it.

And it started out Cosmos not Cirrus.

And my engine bay is currently empty.

And the Bils don't sit so low.

And the Cup kit isn't assembled yet.

And, and, and...   I luv you maaaaan.

TBerk
as the three year old was quoted: 'pretty carrrrr'