From: "Rick Alexander" <rick@brubakerbox.com>
To: "Dirk Schneider" <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: skidplate on my 1992 GT-II

Just a follow up on this as my interest is high. What material is that
shield made of? Gauge? Weight?

Could you hazard a guess what it would cost to ship (06039)? I'll assume
(that will get me in trouble) for the moment that the return trip would cost
about the same.

How about the rough dimensions of it? Like basic width, length and height so
that I can get an idea what my expenses would be to reproduce it.

Thanks,

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/