I strayed from the Path...but I couldn't help it - I swear!

yep the 3A block is the nicest "sleeper" look.... unless you know what you
are looking for, you would not be able to tell the 3a block is under the JH
head :) that is what I have in the plans (if I can ever get the time to grab
the 3a engine from my biddies warehouse).

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco