I strayed from the Path...but I couldn't help it - I swear!

snip-er-ooooni:

>ABA and 3A 2.0 will work fine with stock injection but
>you'll need to add a knock sensor ignition. The solid
>lifter head from your JH will work fine on both
>blocks.

>Mark Peele

Mark forgot to mention that putting a solid lifter head on ANY of the
2.0 blocks mandates using the solid lifter oil pump.  And, because that
pump was not designed to fit with a 2.0 crank, the pump drive shaft has
to be clearanced.  Other minor items include blocking off the crankcase
breather hole with a plate and the fact that with an ABA, the Throttle
Body may hit either the hood or the raintray.

BcH