2.0 16V pricing

raff-
  Don't worry about the high mileage.
If the block is not damaged (cracked/corroded/stripped/etc), it's as good as
new, since all normal wear areas will be replaced (bearings) or re-machined
(cylinders) anyway.
Fair price?  Who can say?  My definition of a fair price is one in which
both buyer and seller are satisfied with the transaction.

Larry   sandiego16V