somewhat OT - racing stripes poll

i'm not sure i'd go for the twin fatty racing stripes either, maybe the
british "2 thin up over the pass. side" stripes, but that might not look to
good with the hatch and all.
  since we're on the subject, what do you all think of the stripes on my
'88?
http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=92383fbf797120a66e69849b11382f86&lat=1023089902&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2etechography%2enet%2fbrettsgarage

i'm not too good with this linking stuff, so you might have to scroll down
to the pics titled "hitman's '88