Stuff Allyn is bringing... - part 3 (**more stuff available**) +weekend prep pics

yet another supplement:

- rick may *possibly* not need the windshield/gasket. fyi its a mk2 windshield has no cracks but does have slight etch marks along
the outer wiper pattern on both wiper arcs. the etching is so slight it is hard to get a proper pic of it. i was able to fix a spot
of it with mothers and *alot* of elbow grease. a high speed polish with proper compound would probably remove the etching.
- i think someone asked me about a crack free dash a while back. i dont remember who but here are pics:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/dash1.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/dash2.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/dash3.jpg (note the *very* slight splits near the defrost vents)
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/dash4.jpg
its available (to anyone), make me an offer.
- i took the set of rear quarter panel covers out of the trailer today. they had NEVER been removed prior to that, since i had to
break the factory glue holding them on! they are basically in perfect condition and need only to be cleaned. they were not torn
during removal:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rear-cards.jpg
once again, make an offer.
- keep in mind these items are deliver-to-cincy only items.

as a side note, i made much headway this weekend. i think i did enough coaxing/begging/voodoo for the rieger to make it. heck, it
*might* even show up to cincy with 1.5 roccos:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/trailer-wip.jpg
...if only tornado red held up that well outside the thing.
took me a solid hour to get all the sand and crap out of it, i swear the thing must have been burried at a beach somewhere and dug
back up.

oh, and lets not forget this:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/ready-4-cincy.jpg
aww yeaa boiee!
sorry josh, i may weigh less than you do, but i will always have the bigger butt :)

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)