Should this happen?(Key related)

> I worked in a car lot right out of high school.  We used
> to keep a big ring of keys in the shack on the lot.  We
> could open any car on the lot with that ring of keys.  On
> a similar note, I was visiting my sister in a town 360
> miles away.  Their neighbors across the street locked
> themselves out of the house.  I tried the key to my
> parents house and it worked.  There are only so many
> combinations that a given manufacturer uses.  Sometimes
> you get lucky.

  exactly. there are only about 9000 different combinations of key codes
from, oh, 82-98. you're bound to find one somewhere that's the same at
some point. house keys have less, but they're more complicated simply
because there are so many manufacturers out there.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com