16v ISV

I had a problem with my ISV getting stuck in the closed
position.  The symptom would be an idle that dropped real
low after coming off full throttle (like roaring up to a
stop light).  The idle would hit about 400, jump up to
11-1200, then stabilize around 800.  It got much worse
when I set the idle by adjusting the duty cycle of the
ISV.  Last night, I pulled the ISV and cleaned it for the
third time.  I used mineral spirits and moved the valve
with a small screwdriver while it was soaking.  Today, its
much better, but I’m wondering how long it will
last.  This ISV has never buzzed the way they usually do.
 Its real quiet, but appears to work.  I’m concerned
that all the cleaning may have stripped out whatever
lubrication is in there.  Anyone ever pulled one apart?

John
Long Beach