16v Distributor Rebuild Source...

Some of you probably already know about this place or
it may have come up in the distributor thread a couple
of weeks ago and I missed it, but here's a place that
I found - my flopping around, zip tied on hall sender
is starting to crap out intermittently.

http://www.jwsvws.com/Distributor%20Service.htm

Reconditioned 16V Bosch distributors

New distributor cap, new rotor, new oil seal.
Guaranteed electronics (90 days) .... $109.95
exchange. Core charge $50.00.

This isn't bad compared to the $90 for a hall sender
just the parts and the PITA of knocking out the pin,
etc. with a new cap and rotor with a new oil seal to
boot.

Russ