worst day of my life

OUCH! At least nobody was hurt.  Seats dry, the unemployed find new jobs,
cars get repaired and beer spills on paint can be cleaned up (just making
fun of myself on that last one).  How bad is the damage to the car?  Rarely
does a side swipe total a car.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace