talked to the insurance co today (was insurance ?)

Well sorta off topic.
My motorcycle was "removed" from the adjoining neighbors barn where I had
it parked w/permission. The neighbor was the father of my landlord. the
perp was the grandson of the father. I did some footwork and found it. I
got the Local SHeriff in his county (30mi away) to retrieve it for me.

I talked to the local DA who was of little help. and got grand theft
charges filed. The mother of the grandson hired a lawyer. Got in front of
a judge and she asked if we could come to an agreement.  eventually I got
an apology and $1800.00 paid to my repair shop. Boy didnt goto jail. ...
im not bitter.. charges got dropped after they paid up. So my suggestion
in order to get your due pound of flesh... sue his and his father's ass.

Brian
91 VFR750F <-- was stolen once. dead battery kept it from running.
82 2.0L topless bunny
90 90q20v
88 16v