From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 8:00 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: tires

Sure, but you'll be replacing wheel bearings on a regular basis.  I have
seen some sickning wide tires (like they should have hydraulics on them) on
sciroccos but it will put a lot more strain on the bearings with the radical
offset you're talking about.   No biggie for a weekender but not good for an
everyday driver in my opinion!  Plus, that's not what were all about here!
Conservative looks but radically powered!!

Dave