From: "vze22jzr" <vze22jzr@verizon.net>
To: "'Dirk Schneider'" <Scirocco@t-online.de>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 2:04 AM
Subject: RE: mint Mk1 for sale...here in Germany

Hi Dirk,

We really should get this imported into the USA. It only costs $800 to
have a passenger car shipped from Frankfurt to Baltimore, Maryland, USA
according to the company that sipped my Benz.....

Is it safe to assume that shipping an older car like a Mk1 would be
easier to get through US customs then a newer car?

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!

http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_15.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_16.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_17.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_18.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_19.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_2.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_20.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_3.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_4.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_5.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_6.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_7.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_8.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_1.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_10.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/mk1_zvk_11.jpg

Thought I have to share the pictures for youre viewing pleasure.

unfortunately I don't have the place for it.

It's for sale for two weeks now.
Hopefully it will find a good new owner here..

Greets
Dirk