Corrado seats into a MK1... ?

Ok, so I have seen Corrado seats in a mk2 rocco, but who has fit
them to a mk1?  I am really curious to hear if and how they fit...

I first put my stock 16v seats into the mk1, but was unhappy how
they fit... sat up higher than the stock "S" seats.  And the 16v
seats would rock back and forth a bit because of the front track
guide not fitting quite right... which is why I am after something
a little better fitting.

If all else fails I was even thinking about using the stock mk1 "S"
seat frames and seeing if the foam and cloth from a mk2 16v seat
could be swapped over.  Looks like it could be done...

Well, thanks for any suggestions!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v