Rare item for the scirocco.. I think I found one that notmany knew existed..

some cars i said. :p i wasnt speaking of sciroccos really...

i would at least like to beef up the A pillar area with some small tubing, if nothing else. mind you, if the car is a daily driver/cruiser it prolly be in a situation where a rollbar will be needed. hopefully at least!

i've seen a cabby up on 2 wheels before, it didnt look particularly fun

on the other hand, i dont think the hardtop scirocco would provide much protection either!

rhys (hoping everyone keeps their cars sticky side down)

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com