Drag Racing

I think what he is saying that it CAN be done as a front wheel drive because
Hondas are tearing up the 1/4 mile and they are fwd.  It's just that no one
on the list has anything super fast that is running in the 10s or 9s.  I,
realize that this takes GOBS of money and anyone with that kind of money
would be out enjoying it not screwing around with some internet list (my
opinion).  So, it can be done it's just that no one on this list is doing it
and his question is why!  Atleast that is what I got out of his question.

Dave

> jp43044 wrote:
> >
> > Well listers, I have come to the coonclusion that nobody on the list has
> > Drag Racing specific Scirocco.  Call me crazy, but I think it would be
> > refreshing to see one out there running in the NHRA Sport Compact Series
All