A/C Survey

well a few question before you add another can in.

1. did you vacuum empty the air out of the system before adding R134
2. did you check the current pressure (after letting A/C run for 5 mins) on
low side (should read between 24-44lbs) and high side? lines?

if you did not do 1. but 2 read below 44 I would add another 1/2 can and re
check pressure...

I did not vacuum it out but put 2.5 cans in and it read 48 lbs and runs
about 60'c at 100F outside... I will redo it again with a vacuum personally
next weekend...

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco