Arg!

I took my car to the shop on thursday because it was running really rich.
They did a bunch of tuning tests to the car and ended up diagnosing a bad
wire to the altenator, a bad crimping on the 02 sensor and bad seals and
what not on the fuel injectors.  They went ahead and fixed everything up and
I got my car back and it ran great for a couple of miles, then the engine
started missfiring and ran like crap.  So I took it back today to have them
fix what they've done and they just called me to let me know I need to put
new spark plug wires on my car.  They said my wires don't have enough
insulation for my super coil, bla bla bla.  Then I asked them how the heck
the best wires that msd makes (that's whats on my car) don't have enough
insulation.  They explaned to me that wires sometimes go bad.  Then I asked
if they really thought it was coincidence that they went bad right away
after having them work on it.  I told them that I I thought their mechanic
did something to them and I'm going to go down there in an hour and bust
some heads and make them replace my wires for free.  Heck, my wires cost me
like 90 dollars and there is no way that they would go bad that quickly and
right after somebody works on my car.   Arg!

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-