lubra-moly and jetron

--- psycho 16v <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> have any of you used lubra-moly or jetron before? lubra moly cleans
> deposits
> off of valves and lifters and jetron is a fuel injection cleaning
> additive.
> i have just "discovered" both at euclid foreign, so i purchased and
> used.
> makes a big difference after 1 run through. my pickup is back and i
> have no
> more chattering. both are simple to use too, just add to 1/4 tank of
> gas and
> run through.
>   hit

Geez, Euclid still sells that stuff?  I bought a case of each Ventil
Sauber (valve cleaner, I think) and Jectron years ago, BI (Before
Internet).  Loved it.

BTW Lubo-Moly is a company selling a bunch of stuff, including some
very good synthetic gear oil whilch I have in my tranny right now.
Ventil Sauber is valve cleaner which cured more than one of my CIS and
CIS-E cars of cold weather/cold engine stumbling.  Jectron is (IIRC) an
overall FI system celaner.

Their products are top-grade in my book, have no fears.

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.