Oil pressure sender

I want to install a oil pressure gauge in my 86.  I have a gauge and
sender.  On my ABA block, there are seemingly three places for the
sender (well 4 if you count the head).  The mount for the oil filter has
three ports (at least it looks that way to me).  Two have allen screws
in them, one has the connection for the oil pressure warning light.
Will in be OK to move the warning light connection to one of the other
"ports".  There is not enough room for oil pressure send to fit on the
two unoccupied place how it is.
--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Ole Paul