hesitation

Hesitation, as in broken spark plug wire type hesitation?  Or like no power?
  For case 1, check the usual (plugs, wires, distributor, etc.).  For case
2, check your knock sensor box.  My car used to occasionaly lose power for
no apparent reason.  It was the knock box.   To get an idea of if it could
be the knock box, when the car "leans out", turn it off for a few seconds,
then back on.  If it runs ok then, there's a good chance it's your knock box
- then start saving money  ;-)