OT...car enjoyment

So I busted my hump all day and got the car looking really really nice for the
first time since I've owned it. wash, rubbing compound, wax. it looks amazing.
Daun will recall the replaced fender, as I'm sure Rick knows all too well my
distate for it, but the car is sooo shiny now that you can't even tell it was
replaced. Its beautiful, never thought it would come out so good. I know its
just rambling and hell, it aint making me go any faster, but man it feels good
to have a nice shiny car...

sorry for the saturday ramblings, I just needed to tell someone :)

Lyman
87 8v - The Tomboy