[Re: Cross Drilled, Slotted, both, neither?]

Mike VanAmburgh <mvanamburgh@charter.net> wrote:
I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of the advantages of
cross-drilled rotors.

Mike

Josh Able wrote:
> =

> oh boy, this is always a fun topic. :P
> =

Here we have fuel and spark, we just need to fan this issue a bit... And =
just
when I'm going on vacation, dang, it may be a good one! (or maybe it's be=
en
beaten to death?)

I could expound upon the merits of a full reservoir of brake fluid also, =
but
nah. I have cross drilled rotors, and while the Pope's in town, and I'm
confessing, my flywheel is still not lightened...forgive me.

Cathy, always being a pest!