From: psycho 16v [mailto:vwscir88@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 1:02 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: stay or go?

what do you think? should i keep the stripes or should they go?
http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=3130
there is a small stripe that runs along the body line and up around the
window that is hard to see in the picture. tia
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>