blower fan...help please!

replacing the actual fan motor is prollie the easiest thing to do on
these cars.  All you have to do is take the shroud off of the radiator
and the fan comes with it.  2-4 bolts hold the fan to the shroud and
then your done.

As for the fuses, check them and also check the list archives for the
procedure to test the fan by jumpering some wires.

William