From: ATS - Patrick Bureau [mailto:pbureau@attbi.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:05 PM
To: jdbubb@ix.netcom.com; Tyler P.
Cc: List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Need Ideas for More TORQUE :o)

Yep sure sound like you need a 3a block (short block) or ABA tall block...

Give CORY a cal he usually has low mileage one on hand, and last time I
bought mine from him, for complete engine (minus AC/ALT) but otherwise
complete from top to bottom for the mere price of 300$/shipped. They are in
Nebraska, and I think it cost a little more to ship to Home address (like
75$).
Call at 1 800 223 7020 ask for Cory, All motors comes with 90 day warranty.
They also have 1.8T for sale (Grin)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco