Need Ideas for More TORQUE :o)

I want to get  more torque into my 84 8 valve.  Things I've done thus far
are upgrading the exhaust system to a header + 2.25 " exhaust.  I have a
euro grind cam, upgraded my spark plugs and wires (msd), put in a 16 valve
air box with k&n filter and wider intake hose.  I have a big bore tb that
will go in very soon, maybe this next week.  My car is definately faster
than what it was.  Before my exhaust upgrade the fastest I could take it was
105 on a slight upwards hill.  The other day I had it at 108 and it was
still accelerating nicely on more of a hill but there was traffic ahead.  I
don't know how fast it would have got to but it wasn't showing any signs of
slowing down, but I have a 4K so it wouldn't have been too much more.  Now I
would like to do some stuff to get more torque but don't know what there is
left to do.  Perhaps getting the euro short curve distributor or something?
LMK what other fun things I can do.  Next up after the Intake will be an H&R
cupkit and new 15" alloys on 205 tires.