Cape Cod Garage Day this Saturday!

Ok all you New England guys, listen up!

I went out and celebrated my 32nd B-Day (yes, I'm an
old fart) and bought a mac-daddy tool set and tool
box.  It's time to break it in!

Come on down to my house this saturday for some
wrenching, BBQ and general BS'ing.

I'll be ripping the passive restraint seatbelts outta
my GLI and doing a few other little installs.  I'll be
happy to skin my knuckles on your car as well.  Please
no really messy jobs like tranny swaps, I have a
gravel driveway and it's impossible to clean that
stuff up!

Enjoy the Cape and watch me struggle to give my dog a
bath!

Please drop me an email if you plan on coming...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports