What's wrong with scirocco.org site?

> DEMETRIS RAPTIS wrote:
>
> I can't accesss any of the links...anybody else has the same problem?
> Demetri

Server was relocated some days ago, it means it got a new IP address,
this may have had the affect of leaving some of it's locations as held
in 'buffers' around the Internet with the old address.

Of course this is only one possible answer.  Try deleting your cache
files as a step in the right direction.... Now reboot your system and
try again. (I sound like I've been doing Tech Support for twenty years,
don't I?)

Yeah, just tried them, they not only work now but work faster than
before. Bet things continue to improve over the next few days.

hth,
TBerk