Anyone have the Flowmaster muffler?

Larry, don't worry - it's in there.  It's not a design like the stock flex
coupling - instead, it's kindof like two pipes that slide into each other -
if you look REAL close near the flange, you'll see where one slides onto the
other.  Check out their catalog for a picture of how it works.  Anyway, I
haven't had any problems yet.  Only time will tell if it's strong enough.