OT: German vs. Japanese car comparison

I agree with a lot mentioned.  I've also always
wondered when I was younger why did our VW's doors
always had this solid feel while the Japanese car I
was riding in door's felt cheap.  I also noticed when
I was helping my cousin pop a dent out on his Toyota.
His fender felt like tin and was really light.  That
can be said about the trunk also.  The electircals on
the Japanese car didn't not look like a wiring
nightmare in my VW.  and the Fuses were easy to get
too.
--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net>

=====
-Andrew Wong