pix of cheapass tool collection

sorry, no pics. but i have several. like my bolt with 5 nuts threaded onto
it that i use to remove the plastic cup around the fuel injectors. my cut
and looped bungy cord that has many uses, i just used it yesterday to close
the airbox clips beneath the fuel filter. and of course, like everyone else
i'm sure, the old close hanger that has been bent on cut so many different
ways and times that it's hardly recognizable.
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>