[Pix of Cheap Assed tool collection]

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

<http://home.mindspring.com/~tberk/_uimages/Jam113.jpg>

Here is a very dark picture (sorry for the exposure);

It represents two empty liquid detergent bottles, one used right now to
separate oil from water so I can dispose od properly, but was originally
'built' to catch coolant. Works real well as it snugs up under the oil
pan.

The other item is a smaller bottle with it's base cut off. It became a
very wide mouth funnel I found fits directly into the top radiator hose
(although I did silicon up the fluid return vent in the nozzle as it
created spills at 1st.)

What pix do you have of cheap assed tools created in the shade of your
local tree?

TBErk

I was using the "top end chopped off a bottle" funnel today myself, with =
handy coffee filter to strain out the coolant I was putting back in. BUT,=

today I got an iced capuccino (however you spell it) that had one of thos=
curvy lids, and it should support that coffee filter much better over the=

cheapass funnel. I also have used a plastic greenhouse flat (the kind wit=
h no
drain holes) to catch coolant,and of course my eye sockets to catch any d=
rips
that went in the wrong place. This last method is cheap, but not really t=
he
best ;)  =

(I'd do a two eyed wink if the keyboard would allow)
Cathy

OH!! I used dishwasher detergent to clean up my nasty looking overflow bo=
ttle,
it worked great!