Volksfest, Embrun (Ottawa) reminder

John! you are also alive (man the MOntrealers are coming out of the
woodworks)...
still still have that grey beauty of yours?

Do you still work on billet stuff? I might have a request

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco