[waay OT vws and 4x4's]Re: What has this world come to?

True..
And just to tell ya most of it is driver..Ive seen silly things like 4x4
Caddilacs, pinto's etc.. and just for ya hardcores out there. I had a 77
C10 2wd limited slip 3"body, 33" tires that i used to pull many a heavily
modified sunk upto frame's and higer toyota's out of the bogs... you can
pull anything out with a 3" braided mooring line :-)....
brian
2.0L topless bunny.. complete euro bbs kit
88 16v.. For sale.. i want something else :-)...